Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Me Today, AKA An Apology For Being Slow

Hello there all zero people who read this blog!

...I legitimately don't know why I have this blog. At first, I thought of my geography books. All of those are about people who went on journeys through other countries, and they had fantastic stories to tell about those experiences. Turns out? I'm only good at reporting experiences I've made up. Thus is the curse of being a fiction writer I guess. I have a sparse few experiences that I can vividly remember long enough to write down and record on a blog.

I guess I should give some status report though. The rest of the family is here now, and they have been for several weeks. The roof is complete and a porch is underway.

So what next? Well, I like writing. I write a lot of crap I never share simply because... like who do I have to share it with? I have a lot of worlds I've created in my head, and a lot of characters with their own journeys, and their own experiences-and those are so much easier to record.

I guess the original intention of this blog was kinda short sighted, and it hasn't taken me long to find that out. I'm not good at reporting life experiences, and I am a bit too private to give a lot of life details. This would not make a good blog, as you can guess. So... yeah.

I am working on Roadtrip, because one person said they liked it and that's enough for me to keep making it. After all, I'm used to an audience of me myself and I. So you'll see that soon enough, whoever you are.

I am curious though to how many people actual check out this blog frequently... so if you do come here often, I'd appreciate a comment on this post. I'm kinda new to this after all; I have no idea what most of these statistics mean. So say hi in the comments please, all zero readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment